Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October 19, 2015

Yeah, Iºm still set on USU, I feel that it is the right place to go. I also just want to let you know that I most likely will be extending my mission a little bit. Just so that it doesnºt come as a surprise to you. I miss you all so badly and I know that the Lord will bless you very soon with those things our family needs. Whether that is more frequent family nights or more job opportunities or something else, I donºt really know. 
  Guess what? I love you! We are having computer problems and so I decided that Elder Holmes needed to email more than I do so this is the only email Iºm sending this week. It is his first week and his family really appreciated it so thank you sweet mother and father for your understanding. (I didnºt even email any girls first, hahaha, Totally Kidding!)
  My ºsonº(trainee) is super amazing! And he already speaks Portuguese amazing for only studying it for a month and a half! Anyways, I will send you much more next week! Everything is well though
  
I love you all so very much and I want you to know that from the bottom of my heart: I love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment