Monday, October 26, 2015

April 20, 2015

 Dad,
Marriage is still the biggest problem. People here in Boa Vista are from all over Africa and everywhere really so some of the people from mainland Africa are more humble and get married easier but their documents are super hard to get over and so Cape Verde government makes it really hard for them to get married, ugh. The islands are quite different though, yes, and I love the diversity here though, it is definetly not as catholic as Tarrafal was but there are a lot of muslims here. It is funnier that my comp is a cape verdean but it can be harder at times too but I would say overall it is easier that he is a native. 
  Please pray for Du and Natalino because they are preparing for marriage but making these changes in their lives is a big deal. Please pray for Parker and Harrison with more hope and frequency. Please pray for my companion, Elder Fontes. Please pray for the other elderºs investigator, Antonia, that she may be comforted in her decision to be baptized. That is the most help that you can do for me, Dad. Thanks so much Dad! I love you soooooooooo much!!!!!
Your #1 fan, 
Elder Judd 

No comments:

Post a Comment