Monday, February 2, 2015

December 22, 2014

To the blog,

  Thanks to all of those who wished me a happy birthday! It was the happiest birthday that I have ever had! It has been said many times before but I truly mean it when I say that I can feel your prayers of loving support out here on this Island. The Lord will generously reward all kind words said. Thank you.
  This Christmas season has been a great time to share the video ºHe is the Giftº with anyone we can. We have the priceless opportunity to take part in inviting the whole world to ponder... What present will I give to the Christ Child this Christmas? The Loving Father of our spirits has given His Son, whose name is Wonderful, so that through Him all love may be felt. Christ sacrificed every waking moment of His life to focus both heart and mind on ALL the children of His Father. Then, at the end of his short life, gave up the ghost on that fateful night in Calvary.
  What can we, as imperfect humans, give to Him who was perfect? We must be as the innocent drummer boy: play our best for him. It is my prayer that we think. That we thank. That we play our best for him. I testify with all the energy of my heart that we find no seperation of life and gospel. May the Spirit of Christ permeate our homes and fill our hearts so that these days may be merry and bright. Once again, how wonderful it would be to watch ºHe is the Giftº and to find the gift we will give to Him. I love you all so very much! Have a holly jolly Christmas and the happiest new year!

With love,
Elder Judd 

No comments:

Post a Comment